Rosalie Heijna joined the Privacy team of Kennedy Van der Laan in November 2016.
After having lived in Brazil for a year, Rosalie began her law studies in 2007 at the University of Groningen. Here she already specialized in Law & ICT during the bachelor’s phase and graduated in IT law. Before switching to Kennedy Van der Laan Rosalie worked at another law firm in Amsterdam for four years, where she also occupied herself with privacy.
- Privacy and data protection
- Cookie laws
- IT contracts
- Master’s in Information Law, University of Groningen, 2012
- Bachelor’s in Law & ICT, University of Groningen, 2010
- Privacy Law Association (Vereniging Privacy Recht)
- Young Entrepreneurial Attorneys in Amsterdam (Jonge Ondernemende Advocaten Amsterdam)